Product & Platform Brands
A “House of Brands”
In portfolio servicing, there’s a marked shift toward more consolidated operations. For example, in the hospitality sector, a handful of larger, enterprise-level companies control the bulk of vacation ownership products (i.e. timeshare, fractionals, private residence clubs, vacation clubs, etc.). Concord is addressing the needs of the markets we serve to handle the larger, consolidated groups. At the same time, we are keenly focused on the solid core of clients we have served through the years. Concord is, in essence, a “House of Brands” that offers agility and scalability, with a growing collection of targeted business solutions designed to meet the needs of all clients – large, small and in between.
Why Choose Concord?
- Concord has developed award-winning, thoughtful, and highly flexible receivables servicing solutions for almost three decades.
- Concord utilizes financial technology (FinTech) to obtain unparalleled levels of efficiency, accuracy and flexibility.
- Concord employs a top-notch team of approximately 190 professionals focused on the needs of clients, including an IT staff of approximately 40 professionals utilizing Agile software development methods.
- Concord offers 24/7 Internet and/or telephone account information access for consumers, including on-line payment capability.
- Concord’s early collections department utilizes predictive dialer and automatic messaging and performs in adherence to applicable licensing and consumer protection regulations.
- Concord’s platform includes a significant investment in disaster recovery processes to ensure business continuity in the event of a disruptive event.
- Concord fully complies with PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) requirements.
- Concord annually retains KPMG, LLP to perform the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16) Service Organization Control (SOC Type 11) review of Concord’s control activities and processes.