Interlink® is Concord’s award-winning, real-time browser based technology platform providing access to account/consumer information. Deployed over the internet for both external clients and Concord’s internal staff, Interlink® is fully secured by firewalls and redundancy protocols. In addition to providing access to real-time status and balance information, Interlink also offers search, view and multicultural language support and cross-browser compatibility.
Standard and Advanced Features of Interlink®:
- Access real-time status and balance information and search, view, and notate accounts.
- Accept one-time and/or recurring bank draft and credit card payments.
- Generate and schedule interactive reports with drill-down capabilities.
- Reports can be viewed on-line, printed, downloaded, sent via email, or exported in common file formats such as CSV (comma delimited), Excel, PDF, and XML.
- Multi-currency capabilities that include payment options, payoff quotes, exchange rate calculators, and secure credit card and ACH transaction processing with domestic and international banking affiliates.
- Establish two-way communication between client and Concord to conduct secure file transfers.
- Define customized collection queues and daily workloads.
- A real-time collector statistics dashboard with the ability to report historical data.
- A call resolution requirement that assures consistency in collector procedures and allows the tracking of reasons for delinquency.
- Bankruptcy and skip tracing screens used to store pertinent legal and contact information.
- Automated and on-demand generation of correspondence such as reminder letters, statements, and coupon books.
- Simplified late charge waives and custom payment plans.
- Ability to force, suspend, and reinstate credit reporting.
- All activities such as notes, letters, and transactions are stored permanently.